RMI Registry Binding Lister
Netbeans Plugin Site : https://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/49129/rmi-registry-binding-lister
This netbeans plugin lists the bindings available in a rmiregistry that was specified by the given registry host and registry port.
After the plugin is installed, a new menu "RMI Registry Bindings" will be added in tools menu. If you click it, a new window (like below) will appear.
- Enter the IP address or host name of the machine where rmiregistry is running
- Enter the port of rmiregistry
- Click "List Bindings" button to get the names of all the bindings available in rmiregistry in the below text area
- Any exception while connecting to the rmiregistry will also be printed in the text area
Changes in version 1.0.3
- Host reachability check performed before listing the bindings
- Typo graphical error corrected in the Host Label
This is the first version of the plugin